1. Multi-axis control linkage: Generally, the three-axis linkage is usually used most, but the machining center of four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more linkage axes can be achieved by some adjustments.
2. Parallel machine tools: Common machining centers have a relatively fixed function. They can be combined with turning centers, or vertical and horizontal machining centers, which can increase the machining range and processing capacity of the machining center.
3. Tool damage warning: Precision CNC Machined Parts
use some technical detection methods, you can find the wear and tear of the tool in time, and alarm, so that you can replace the tool in time to ensure the processing quality of the parts.
4. Tool life management: Multiple tools that work at the same time and multiple blades on the same tool can be managed in a unified manner to improve production efficiency.
5. Machine tool overload power-off protection: According to the load of the production process, the maximum load level is set. When the load reaches the set value, the machine tool can realize automatic power-off and shutdown to protect the machine tool.