The Impact Factors: Why Does The Surface Of Rubber Products Whiten
I believe many people have met this problem: the surface of rubber products gets whiten after a period of use. Do you particularly feel troublesome about this problem? Today I'll give you the reasons for the following:
1. Inappropriate formulation
Full spout is usually used in sulfur, active agents and anti-aging agents. Discharge spay is common used in process aids and relocated anti-aging agents. Anti-static agent spray is common used in sulfur curing system.
2. Improper technical operation
Non-uniform mixing cause poor tangle, some parts exceed the richness. If the temperature of rubber mixing is too high, the compound parts will overdose, weighing becomes inaccurate like more , less, said leakage, or wrong name. If the temperature of sulfidation is too high, polymer degradation constitute blooming.
3. Different quality of the raw materials
The material differs from the others because of various raw material origin, product method, technology and different batches. The composition of raw rubber is polymerization temperature, catalyst, composition monomer. As with the different rubber technology, the solubility is also different. The purity, moisture, ash, pH, physical properties and other seizures also changes.
4. Poor storage
The solubility of rubber compounding ingredients usually rises and falls with the temperature. The pressure that the rubber is stored, the humidity and time also affect the solubility of the compounding agent. But this effect is usually little. However, if the pressure is greater, the compressive part of the rubber compound will form the nucleus and separate from the rubber surface, thus constituting a blooming. If the air humidity is too large, The compounding agent that is highly polar in the rubber products weakens the raw rubber, the solubility of complexing agents also reduces, thus causing blooming. The longer the storage, the more significant the humidity changes.
Rubber aging mostly damages the network structure which has well-balanced in vulcanized rubber and also causes damage the chemical or physical linkages between the various complexing agents in the rubber system, gum molecules and compounding agents. Thus it reduces the solubility of the compound in the rubber system.
- September 3, 2018Modern automobiles not only require high safety and comfort but also have the characteristics of high speed and lightweight. The adoption of a large number of lightweight structures places higher dema...view
- September 3, 2018The automotive bellows are tubular elastic sensing components joined by foldable crepe sheets in the direction of folding and contracting. Its open end is fixed, the sealed end is free, and the auxili...view
- September 3, 2018Along with the rapid development of high-performance technology in the automotive manufacturing industry, the development of automotive technology seeks to be economical in the use of automobiles, and...view
- August 6, 20181. Multi-axis control linkage: Generally, the three-axis linkage is usually used most, but the machining center of four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more linkage axes can be achieved by some ad...view
- April 13, 2018I'm sure you're not strange with EPDM of silicone rubber products which is widely used in automotive rubber parts. This rubber material has deeply penetrated into all aspects of our lives. But do you ...view
- August 6, 2018Importance of CNC(Computerized Numerical Control) system in the auto parts manufacturing processWith the rapid development of the automobile industry, the efficient, high precision and high stability ...view