The Impact Factors: Why Does The Surface Of Rubber Products Whiten
I believe many people have met this problem: the surface of rubber products gets whiten after a period of use. Do you particularly feel troublesome about this problem? Today I'll give you the reasons for the following:
1. Inappropriate formulation
Full spout is usually used in sulfur, active agents and anti-aging agents. Discharge spay is common used in process aids and relocated anti-aging agents. Anti-static agent spray is common used in sulfur curing system.
2. Improper technical operation
Non-uniform mixing cause poor tangle, some parts exceed the richness. If the temperature of rubber mixing is too high, the compound parts will overdose, weighing becomes inaccurate like more , less, said leakage, or wrong name. If the temperature of sulfidation is too high, polymer degradation constitute blooming.
3. Different quality of the raw materials
The material differs from the others because of various raw material origin, product method, technology and different batches. The composition of raw rubber is polymerization temperature, catalyst, composition monomer. As with the different rubber technology, the solubility is also different. The purity, moisture, ash, pH, physical properties and other seizures also changes.
4. Poor storage
The solubility of rubber compounding ingredients usually rises and falls with the temperature. The pressure that the rubber is stored, the humidity and time also affect the solubility of the compounding agent. But this effect is usually little. However, if the pressure is greater, the compressive part of the rubber compound will form the nucleus and separate from the rubber surface, thus constituting a blooming. If the air humidity is too large, The compounding agent that is highly polar in the rubber products weakens the raw rubber, the solubility of complexing agents also reduces, thus causing blooming. The longer the storage, the more significant the humidity changes.
Rubber aging mostly damages the network structure which has well-balanced in vulcanized rubber and also causes damage the chemical or physical linkages between the various complexing agents in the rubber system, gum molecules and compounding agents. Thus it reduces the solubility of the compound in the rubber system.
- September 3, 2018Check whether there is any big crack or fracture in the seal. If the seal is broken, it can be repaired with a binder. Using the special seal adhesive can patch up the big cracks easily. Of course, if...view
- August 6, 2018With the development of society and economy, the transformation of domestic and foreign cars is quite frequent, and the automobile industry is facing a period of rapid change. The development is chara...view
- August 6, 2018Importance of CNC(Computerized Numerical Control) system in the auto parts manufacturing processWith the rapid development of the automobile industry, the efficient, high precision and high stability ...view
- August 6, 20181. Stainless steel is one of the development trends of automotive steel.China's automotive high-quality steel accounts for about 30% of automotive steel, and steel accounts for about 25% of production...view
- April 13, 2018We often meet poor vulcanization in the production of silicone rubber products, also called "unfamiliar" vulcanization. The result is seriously bad if the customer gets such products. What are the fac...view
- September 3, 2018The rapid development of China's automobile industry has promoted the development of other related industries, especially the rubber industry. Over the past few years, auto rubber parts have developed...view