The stainless steel forged flanges are sealed with gasket. Flange joint consists of a pair of flanges, a gasket and a number of bolt nuts. The gasket is placed between the two flange sealing surfaces, and after tightening the nut, the surface of the gasket can reach a certain value after the pressure reaches a certain value, and it is filled with the uneven surface of the sealing surface so that the connection is tight.
Flange connection is a detachable connection. According to the connected parts can be divided into container flange and pipe flange. According to the structural type, there are integral flanges, flangesand threaded flanges. Flange connection is easy to use and can withstand greater pressure. Flange connections are widely used in industrial pipelines.
Product Description of Precision Hot Forging Flanges with Stainless Steel
Precision Hot Forging Flanges with Stainless Steel
1. material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, aluminium alloy, zinc alloy etc.
2. surface treatment: sand blast, polishing, electroplating, electroless nickel plating, hot galvanizing, spray coating, dacromet etc.
3. heat treatment: quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing etc.
4. process: die casting, investment casting, gravity casting, hot forging, maching, stamping etc.
5. packing: as customers' require
Basic Info of Precision Hot Forging Flanges with Stainless Steel
Model NO: RL0 63
Material: Stainless Steel
Process: Forging and Machining
Specification: ISO9001, TS16949
Sealing Surface: RF
Production Capacity: 5000000 PCS/Year
Transport Package: Carton with Pallet or as Your Requirement
Being renowned steel flanges suppliers, Relong can customize various forged steel flanges according to your requirements.