Types of Automotive Rubber Gaskets 2
1. VITON fluorocarbon rubber seal
The high-temperature resistance of it is superior to silicone rubber. And it has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and chemical resistance, and poor cold resistance. It is resistant to most oils and solvents, especially acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons and animal and vegetable oils. It is suitable for the sealing needs of diesel engines, fuel systems, and chemical plants. But it is not recommended for use in ketones, low molecular weight esters and mixtures containing nitrates. The general temperature range is -20~250 °C.
2. FLS fluorosilicone rubber seal
Its properties combine the advantages of fluorocarbon rubber and silicone rubber and are excellent in oil resistance, solvent resistance, fuel oil resistance, high and low-temperature resistance. It is resistant to attack by oxygenated compounds, aromatic hydrocarbon-containing solvents, and chlorine-containing solvents. The general temperature range is -50~200 °C.
3. EPDM rubber seal
It has good weather resistance, ozone resistance, water resistance and chemical resistance. It can be used in alcohols and ketones, and it can also be used for sealing in a high-temperature water vapor environment. The general temperature range is -55~150 °C.
4. CR neoprene seal
It is especially resistant to sunlight and weather. It’s not afraid of refrigerants such as dichlorodifluoromethane and ammonia, resistant to dilute acid and silicone grease, but large in mineral oil with low aniline point. It is easy to crystallize and harden at low temperatures. It is suitable for all kinds of environments exposed to the atmosphere, sunlight, ozone and various flame and chemical resistant sealing environments. It is not recommended for use in chemicals such as strong acids, nitrohydrocarbons, esters, chloroforms and ketones. The general temperature range is -55~120 °C.
Welcome to buy our automotive rubber gaskets.
- September 3, 2018The rapid development of China's automotive industry is promoting the related supporting industries, especially the rubber industry. Over the years, automotive rubber parts have developed into a uniqu...
- September 3, 2018Anti-vibration productIt is mainly installed in the engine, car body, air conditioning and car suspension system. It is mainly used to reduce vibration and noise when driving, improve the stability, s...view
- September 3, 2018China's economy is still developing rapidly. As the contradiction between the resources and the environment is increasingly intensifying, according to the requirements of Scientific Outlook on Develop...view
- September 3, 2018Check whether there is any big crack or fracture in the seal. If the seal is broken, it can be repaired with a binder. Using the special seal adhesive can patch up the big cracks easily. Of course, if...view
- September 3, 2018There are many kinds of the rubber auto parts except the tires. Generally, one car is equipped with 200 to 300 kinds of rubber auto parts, and some wagons and industrial cars can have 400 to 600 piece...view
- September 3, 2018Design specification for wall thickness of auto die casting partsDie casting parts with thin walls have higher strength and better compactness than the ones with thick walls. In view of this, the desi...view