Requirements for Automobile Rubber Components
1. Fatigue performance
In rubber products, there are some potential defects, which are caused by the stress concentration of the product when it is repeatedly deformed, causing changes in structure and elasticity. The tiny cracks caused by this change will accelerate the growth when it is repeatedly deformed again until it is destroyed.
NBR rubber layered silicate nanocomposites were prepared by using the layered structure of montmorillonite. It is found that not only can the fixed stress, tensile strength and tear strength of the material be significantly improved, but also the amount of high-structure carbon black can be significantly reduced, and the structure of the cross-linked network can be improved, so that the fatigue heat of the material is significantly reduced, and the fatigue damage process is delayed.
2. Creep resistance
Creep is a phenomenon in which the deformation of a material gradually increases with time under a certain temperature and a constant external force, and is a mechanical relaxation process that changes nonlinearly with time. When the rubber damper creep is too large, it may cause the rubber damper position to be skewed, the interference, the stop spacing is reduced, and the nonlinear spring characteristics are improperly changed.
The creep properties of rubber reflect the dimensional stability and long-term load capacity of materials, and have important practical applications. Rubber creep is affected by temperature in addition to load (or stress, deformation). When the temperature is much lower than Tg, the creep is very small and very slow. Only the beginning part of the creep is seen in a short time. When the temperature is much higher than Tg, the creep is very fast, and only the portion rising to the right of the curve can be seen. Since the experiment lasts for a long time during the creep process, it is also necessary to pay attention to whether the structure of the sample changes during the creep (and its recovery) process.
The maximum use force of the rubber damper should be considered to avoid excessive creep. The design can be considered from the following two aspects: (1) Pay attention to the variety of the rubber and the vulcanization system. In general, the creeps of natural rubber and butadiene rubber are smaller while the creeps of styrene-butadiene rubber and butyl rubber are larger. From the formulation side, it is advisable to use a hard carbon black and sulfur vulcanization system.
Relong is a professional automobile rubber components suppliers in China with rich experience. Please contact us if you are looking for high-quality auto rubber parts customization.
- September 3, 2018The rapid development of China's automotive industry is promoting the related supporting industries, especially the rubber industry. Over the years, automotive rubber parts have developed into a uniqu...
- September 3, 2018Anti-vibration productIt is mainly installed in the engine, car body, air conditioning and car suspension system. It is mainly used to reduce vibration and noise when driving, improve the stability, s...view
- September 3, 2018China's economy is still developing rapidly. As the contradiction between the resources and the environment is increasingly intensifying, according to the requirements of Scientific Outlook on Develop...view
- September 3, 2018Check whether there is any big crack or fracture in the seal. If the seal is broken, it can be repaired with a binder. Using the special seal adhesive can patch up the big cracks easily. Of course, if...view
- September 3, 2018There are many kinds of the rubber auto parts except the tires. Generally, one car is equipped with 200 to 300 kinds of rubber auto parts, and some wagons and industrial cars can have 400 to 600 piece...view
- September 3, 2018Design specification for wall thickness of auto die casting partsDie casting parts with thin walls have higher strength and better compactness than the ones with thick walls. In view of this, the desi...view