The Role of Automotive Rubber Products in Automobiles
The rapid development of China's automobile industry has promoted the development of other related supporting industries in China, especially the rubber industry. In the past few years, automotive rubber products have developed into a unique specialized product industry. Automotive rubber products are indispensable components in auto parts. There are about 100-200 rubber products installed in each car, and about 200-500 rubber parts are used. In addition to tires, depending on the size of the car, the consumption of rubber materials is about 15-60 kg, while automotive rubber products (excluding tires) account for about 6% of the total cost of the car. There are more than 1,000 varieties of non-tire rubber products for the automotive industry, with more than 8,000 specifications. According to statistics, the automotive industry accounts for more than 70% of the world's annual consumption of raw rubber. Among them, tires occupy 60%, and automotive rubber products and accessories account for 40%.
High speed, safety, comfort, energy saving and environmental protection are the goals pursued by contemporary automobiles. With the development of automobile modernization, the requirements for automotive rubber products are becoming stricter and more demanding. It not only requires rubber materials with various special properties to meet the new technical requirements of automobiles, but also requires higher physical and mechanical properties of rubber materials, such as aging resistance, high-temperature resistance, low-temperature resistance, new fuel resistance, excellent dynamic fatigue performance, and durable service life. In fact, every high performance of modern cars depends on the technological advancement of rubber products, the performance and quality of automotive rubber products play a key role in improving the quality of complete vehicles. It is worth pointing out that the role played by rubber products is always an accessory, but this accessory always controls the technical progress and technical level of the host. Therefore, it can be said that the technology and quality of automotive rubber products can basically reflect the level of vehicle technology.
Relong is a professional auto rubber parts suppliers in China with rich experience. Please contact us if you are looking for high-quality auto rubber parts customization.
- September 3, 2018The rapid development of China's automotive industry is promoting the related supporting industries, especially the rubber industry. Over the years, automotive rubber parts have developed into a uniqu...
- September 3, 2018Anti-vibration productIt is mainly installed in the engine, car body, air conditioning and car suspension system. It is mainly used to reduce vibration and noise when driving, improve the stability, s...view
- September 3, 2018China's economy is still developing rapidly. As the contradiction between the resources and the environment is increasingly intensifying, according to the requirements of Scientific Outlook on Develop...view
- September 3, 2018Check whether there is any big crack or fracture in the seal. If the seal is broken, it can be repaired with a binder. Using the special seal adhesive can patch up the big cracks easily. Of course, if...view
- September 3, 2018There are many kinds of the rubber auto parts except the tires. Generally, one car is equipped with 200 to 300 kinds of rubber auto parts, and some wagons and industrial cars can have 400 to 600 piece...view
- September 3, 2018Design specification for wall thickness of auto die casting partsDie casting parts with thin walls have higher strength and better compactness than the ones with thick walls. In view of this, the desi...view